A NEW ITALIAN REGION EVERY MONTH. STRAIGHT TO YOUR DOOR.
WITH 6 GOURMET IMPORTED ITALIAN PRODUCTS, LOCAL NONNA'S TRADITIONAL RECIPES AND WINE RECOMMENDATIONS FROM AN ITALIAN SOMMELIER.
Surrounded by the sea, Sicily has a culture and cuisine uniquely shaped by neighboring Mediterraneans. Greeks, Spaniards, Arabs and the French brought with them everything from produce to citrus, sweets and nuts. Married with seafood, pasta, and stellar local wine, the southern Italian region’s gastronomy is as diverse as it is delicious.
Learn how to use the products inside the box as Italians would do reading about Italian culture and gastronomical history.
HOW TO USE YOUR PRODUCTS
Caserecce con sugo di melanzane e pesce spada
Sweet Sicilian Pistachio spread
Nonna Elisabetta's story and her 3 favorite traditional recipes.
WHAT'S IN THE SICILY BOX
- Datterino tomato sauce with eggplant
- Pistachio sweet cream spread
- Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Butter Cookies with Sicilian Orange
3 traditional Sicilian recipes from Nonna Elisabetta that uses some of the products in the box:
- Caserecce con sugo di melanzane e pesce spada
- Tagliata di tonno al sesamo con caponata di melanzane
- Biancomangiare (traditional Sicilian pudding)
Every recipe includes regional wine pairings from our certified Italian sommelier.
The best Italian products from local producers of the featured region:
$75 DOLLARS VALUE!